Exclusive new tours to China with
- See the adorable Giant Pandas on the ultimate long weekend in China
- Arguably the worlds best-loved endangered species, the Panda is a symbol of conservation efforts worldwide. This short break takes visitors to one of the Sichuans leading panda conservation centres, and offers the opportunity to get in ...
- 5 days - from £995
In Pursuit of Pandas
- Discover China's historical cities and visit the Chengdu Panda Reserve
- This special tour takes visitors to discover some of the most impressive historical, cultural and natural sights of China, including the Great Wall, the Forbidden City in Beijing, the Terracotta Warriors of Xian and the Panda Conservation Centre in ...
- 10 days - from £1390
Panda Conservation Work £100pp - £20 is donated to the WWF to support their essential conservation work
A unique chance to spend a short time supporting the Panda Conservation Centres work in protecting these endangered creatures. Involvement may include:
- Helping to feed the pandas fresh bamboo and natural foods
- Lending a hand with washing the pandas with cool water (during main summer months only)
- Assisting with the cleaning of the enclosure to give the pandas a clean and comfortable place
Take your holiday further with one of these very special tour extensions
Nine Villages Valley - 6 days from £940pp
The Nine Villages Valley, a true gem of the Sichuan Province, features mountains, crystal clear lakes, lush green forests as well as an abundance of flora and fauna.
Dinosaur Discovery - 4 days from £590pp
One of the worlds most important discoveries of complete dinosaur skeletons is located in the Sichuan Province, just 100 miles from Chengdu.
Call 0844 875 2433 and speak to a Personal Travel Consultant today.