- This historic city at the crossroads of the Silk Road is famous for its Sunday animal market.
- The Capital of Sichuan Province is home to the Panda Reserve and Grand Buddha
- Dates back to 1000BC and hosts the outstanding Terracotta Worriors.
- The Great Wall, Forbidden City, Summer Palace, Tiananmen Square, Olympic Games and much more.
- The City of the old and the new earns its title as "Paris of the East" and is the top Shopping Centre too.
- Stunning limestone formations along the banks of the wonderous Li River.
- A captivating blend of Eastern and Western cultures, the perfect add-on to any tour.
Li River (Guilin)
The Li River (Li Jiang – Lee River), in Guangxi Province, flows through Guilin (Gway-Lin) and Yangshuo down into the western tributary of Pearl River in Wuzhou.
The highlight of the 437 km Li River lies between Guilin and Yangshuo. The 83 km watercourse is flanked on both sides by stunning limestone formations, with crystal clear water meandering through it. Enjoy a cruise excursion down the Li River to Yangshuo and enjoy the breathtaking landscape of beautiful green mountains, tranquil cormorant fishing scenes and picturesque villages. Famous sights along the river include Jingping Mountain, Wangfu Mountain, Banbiandu and Guanyan.
- Eight Ancient Cities on our Best Value Tour
- Our best value tour to China explores the famous sights of this fascinating land as well as many of its hidden treasures. See historic cities, fabulous landscapes and the famous panda reserve in Chengdu. Also discover the ancient Buddhist sites at L ...
- 27 days from £1990
Grand Tour of China
- A Tour That Sees Everything
- To get the most from one visit to China, look no further than the Grand Tour. This comprehensive itinerary includes all the main sights as well as allowing some time for relaxation. After the Wall and the Warriors, enjoy a four night cruise on the Y ...
- 27 days from £2490
- China's Finest Scenery & Sights
- This tour combines many of the great sights of China with a Yangtze River Cruise and picturesque Yunnan Province. Discover the bizarrely eroded limestone pinnacles of the Stone Forest, stroll through the beautiful Old Town of Lijiang and gaze in awe ...
- 22 days from £2590
- Famous Sights & Hidden Gems
- Take an in-depth look at the best of China on one of our most popular tours. All the famous sights are covered along with some special treats. Gaze in awe at the Grand Buddha in Leshan, visit the traditional gardens of Suzhou and admire the magnific ...
- 21 days from £2590
Wonders of China
- The Most Famous Sights
- Visit all the famous sights of China in just over two weeks. Experience the variety of wonders that China has to offer from the history of the Great Wall and the Terracotta Warriors to modern and cosmopolitan Shanghai. Take in the beauty of Guilin a ...
- 16 days from £2090
- Our best value three-week tour
- New for 2010, China Delights is a great value tour that focuses on amazing scenery and historic sights from Guilin to the Great Wall. Discover gems that are less often visited such as the traditional gardens of Suzhou, beautiful West Lake in Hangzho ...
- 20 days from £1890
Glories of China
- Spectacular Sights & Scenery
- The striking landscape along the Li River is the defining highlight of this popular itinerary. Stay overnight in the small town of Yangshuo surrounded by rice fields and limestone hills. Add the history of Beijing and Xian along with cosmopolitan Sh ...
- 14 days from £1590
Dreams of Nature
- A Photographer's Dream
- Discover the most beautiful sights of China on a tour dedicated to nature. From the swirling mists of Mt Huang and the dramatic pinnacles of Zhangjiajie to the impressive Huangguoshu Falls and the spectacular Li River. Complete your tour with a visi ...
- 26 days from £2890
News & features
Call on 0844 288 5396 or for general tour enquiries click here
Complete your Customer Satisfaction Questionnaire here!