- This historic city at the crossroads of the Silk Road is famous for its Sunday animal market.
- The Capital of Sichuan Province is home to the Panda Reserve and Grand Buddha
- Dates back to 1000BC and hosts the outstanding Terracotta Worriors.
- The Great Wall, Forbidden City, Summer Palace, Tiananmen Square, Olympic Games and much more.
- The City of the old and the new earns its title as "Paris of the East" and is the top Shopping Centre too.
- Stunning limestone formations along the banks of the wonderous Li River.
- A captivating blend of Eastern and Western cultures, the perfect add-on to any tour.
Mt Everest Base Camp
Mt Everest is the highest mountain in the world, as measured by the height of its summit above sea level. The mountain, which is part of the Himalaya range in High Asia, is located on the border between Nepal and Tibet, China. Head to the Base Camp and gaze at the stunning North Face to the Roof of the World at 8,848m.
China Group tours that include Mt Everest Base Camp
Luxury China tours that include Mt Everest Base Camp
Private China tours that include Mt Everest Base Camp
Independent tours and extensions to China
- UK - Kunming (2N) - Dali (2N) - Lijiang (2N) - Zhongdian (3N) - Tsedang (1N) - Shigatse (2N) -Old Tingri (1N) - Mt Everest (1N) - New Tingiri (1N) - Lhasa (4N) - Chengdu (1N) - UK
- Explore the beginnings of Yunnans Tea Horse road, travelling through Tibet, the roof of the World, to the legendary Mount Everest.This tour spends 16 days above 3,000m with a maximum altitude of 5,150m.
- 23 days - from £3990
- UK - Chengdu (2N) - Lhasa (3N) - Shigatse (1N) - New Tingri (2N) - Zhangmu (1N) - Bhaktapur (2N) - Pokhara (2N) - Chitwan (2N) - Daman (1N) - Kathmandu (3N) -UK
- This is an exciting tour to bring out the adventurer in you. The tour begins in Sichuan Province visiting Chengdu and Leshan, before exploring the magical temples in the mystical land of Tibet. Then journey to the spectacular Mt Everest Base Camp before arriving in the fertile lands of Nepal to e...
- 20 days - from £3690
News & features
Complete your Customer Satisfaction Questionnaire here!