- This historic city at the crossroads of the Silk Road is famous for its Sunday animal market.
- The Capital of Sichuan Province is home to the Panda Reserve and Grand Buddha
- Dates back to 1000BC and hosts the outstanding Terracotta Worriors.
- The Great Wall, Forbidden City, Summer Palace, Tiananmen Square, Olympic Games and much more.
- The City of the old and the new earns its title as "Paris of the East" and is the top Shopping Centre too.
- Stunning limestone formations along the banks of the wonderous Li River.
- A captivating blend of Eastern and Western cultures, the perfect add-on to any tour.
Mt Everest Base Camp
Mt Everest is the highest mountain in the world, as measured by the height of its summit above sea level. The mountain, which is part of the Himalaya range in High Asia, is located on the border between Nepal and Tibet, China. Head to the Base Camp and gaze at the stunning North Face to the Roof of the World at 8,848m.
- A Truly 'High Adventure' Tour
- This is a true high-altitude adventure that is not for the faint-hearted. Travel overland in four-wheel drive vehicles across starkly beautiful but inhospitable terrain. Stay in basic accommodation with primitive facilities. But most of all enjoy th ...
- 29 days from £4190
News & features
Call on 0844 288 5396 or for general tour enquiries click here
Complete your Customer Satisfaction Questionnaire here!