- This historic city at the crossroads of the Silk Road is famous for its Sunday animal market.
- The Capital of Sichuan Province is home to the Panda Reserve and Grand Buddha
- Dates back to 1000BC and hosts the outstanding Terracotta Worriors.
- The Great Wall, Forbidden City, Summer Palace, Tiananmen Square, Olympic Games and much more.
- The City of the old and the new earns its title as "Paris of the East" and is the top Shopping Centre too.
- Stunning limestone formations along the banks of the wonderous Li River.
- A captivating blend of Eastern and Western cultures, the perfect add-on to any tour.
Sichuan (Se-Chwarn) is home to the Giant Panda, one of the most endangered animals on earth and the symbolic mascot of the World Wildlife Fund. There are 18 nature reserves for giant pandas, 16 of which are in Sichuan. The Chengdu (Cheng-Doo) Panda Breeding and Research Centre is one of the largest Giant Panda reserves in the world, with around 80 pandas. See these adorable animals being reared in wooded surroundings reminiscent of their natural habitat. The centre covers an area of 92 acres and also cares for other less endangered animals, including the smaller, red panda. Within the base, there’s also a Giant Panda Museum, breeding centre and research centre, where the prime aim is to ensure the survival of these rare creatures in captivity and ultimately reintroduce Giant Pandas into the wild.
- Eight Ancient Cities on our Best Value Tour
- Our best value tour to China explores the famous sights of this fascinating land as well as many of its hidden treasures. See historic cities, fabulous landscapes and the famous panda reserve in Chengdu. Also discover the ancient Buddhist sites at L ...
- 27 days from £1990
Yangtze River Panorama
- Spectacular Scenery
- Admire some of the most spectacular scenery that China has to offer. Enjoy a four night cruise along the Yangtze River that passes through the dramatic Three Gorges and explore the beauty of Yunnan Province. Visit attractive Lijiang, discover the Ti ...
- 28 days from £2390
Grand Tour of China
- A Tour That Sees Everything
- To get the most from one visit to China, look no further than the Grand Tour. This comprehensive itinerary includes all the main sights as well as allowing some time for relaxation. After the Wall and the Warriors, enjoy a four night cruise on the Y ...
- 27 days from £2490
- China's Finest Scenery & Sights
- This tour combines many of the great sights of China with a Yangtze River Cruise and picturesque Yunnan Province. Discover the bizarrely eroded limestone pinnacles of the Stone Forest, stroll through the beautiful Old Town of Lijiang and gaze in awe ...
- 22 days from £2590
- Famous Sights & Hidden Gems
- Take an in-depth look at the best of China on one of our most popular tours. All the famous sights are covered along with some special treats. Gaze in awe at the Grand Buddha in Leshan, visit the traditional gardens of Suzhou and admire the magnific ...
- 21 days from £2590
Wonders of China
- The Most Famous Sights
- Visit all the famous sights of China in just over two weeks. Experience the variety of wonders that China has to offer from the history of the Great Wall and the Terracotta Warriors to modern and cosmopolitan Shanghai. Take in the beauty of Guilin a ...
- 16 days from £2090
- Our best value three-week tour
- New for 2010, China Delights is a great value tour that focuses on amazing scenery and historic sights from Guilin to the Great Wall. Discover gems that are less often visited such as the traditional gardens of Suzhou, beautiful West Lake in Hangzho ...
- 20 days from £1890
- Cruise, Pandas & Historical Sights
- The highlight of this two week tour is a four night cruise on the Yangtze River. Sail through the Three Gorges where the vertical cliffs rise dramatically from the water. Add to this a visit to the famous panda reserve in Chengdu and it’s easy ...
- 14 days from £1990
Dreams of Nature
- A Photographer's Dream
- Discover the most beautiful sights of China on a tour dedicated to nature. From the swirling mists of Mt Huang and the dramatic pinnacles of Zhangjiajie to the impressive Huangguoshu Falls and the spectacular Li River. Complete your tour with a visi ...
- 26 days from £2890
- An Amazing Adventure to Tibet
- A tough but rewarding journey for those with a spirit of adventure. Starting in picturesque Yunnan Province we ascend to Tibet using four-wheel drive vehicles. Traversing forested mountains and deep gorges we arrive at the Roof of the World. Conditi ...
- 24 days from £3190
- A Truly 'High Adventure' Tour
- This is a true high-altitude adventure that is not for the faint-hearted. Travel overland in four-wheel drive vehicles across starkly beautiful but inhospitable terrain. Stay in basic accommodation with primitive facilities. But most of all enjoy th ...
- 29 days from £4190
- China's Treasures & Natural Wonders
- Discover the spectacular beauty of Nine Villages Valley. Rarely seen by western visitors, this delightful scenery is one of China’s real treasures. Combined with the most popular sights of Beijing, Xian and Shanghai this tour really provides t ...
- 14 days from £2390
- Mountains, Lakes & Pandas
- Sichuan Province is the natural habitat of the Giant Panda and we observe these magnificent creatures at the famous reserve in Chengdu. This area has so much to offer from holy Mt Emei to Buddhist Dazu and the beauty of Nine Villages Valley. This is ...
- 14 days from £1990
- Ride Across the Roof of the World
- Explore the mystical land of Tibet to discover fabulous palaces, holy monasteries and sacred temples. The highlight of this visit to the Roof of the World is the rail journey across the stark and dramatic Qinghai Plateau. We complete our tour with t ...
- 20 days from £2790
Grand Yangtze Cruise
- Cruise the Yangtze in Style
- Cruise the Yangtze in style aboard the five-star Victoria Prince. On the way explore the former imperial capital of Nanjing and beautiful Mt Huang before cruising through the dramatic Three Gorges. There’s also plenty of time to relax and admi ...
- 19 days from £2590
News & features
Call on 0844 288 5396 or for general tour enquiries click here
Complete your Customer Satisfaction Questionnaire here!