- This historic city at the crossroads of the Silk Road is famous for its Sunday animal market.
- The Capital of Sichuan Province is home to the Panda Reserve and Grand Buddha
- Dates back to 1000BC and hosts the outstanding Terracotta Worriors.
- The Great Wall, Forbidden City, Summer Palace, Tiananmen Square, Olympic Games and much more.
- The City of the old and the new earns its title as "Paris of the East" and is the top Shopping Centre too.
- Stunning limestone formations along the banks of the wonderous Li River.
- A captivating blend of Eastern and Western cultures, the perfect add-on to any tour.
Kunming (Koon-Ming), the capital of Yunnan (Yoon-Naan) Province, is known as the ‘City of Eternal Spring’. The dramatic Stone Forest is one of the most popular attractions in the area. Due to a process of weathering and erosion, nature has created an art gallery of surreal and intricate stone sculptures.
The stunning landscape includes Major Stone Forest, Minor Stone Forest and Naigu Stone Forest, all of which feature the natural phenomena in various formations. Explore the scenic area and take the time to admire the countless magical vistas that this unique environment creates.
- Eight Ancient Cities on our Best Value Tour
- Our best value tour to China explores the famous sights of this fascinating land as well as many of its hidden treasures. See historic cities, fabulous landscapes and the famous panda reserve in Chengdu. Also discover the ancient Buddhist sites at L ...
- 27 days from £1990
Yangtze River Panorama
- Spectacular Scenery
- Admire some of the most spectacular scenery that China has to offer. Enjoy a four night cruise along the Yangtze River that passes through the dramatic Three Gorges and explore the beauty of Yunnan Province. Visit attractive Lijiang, discover the Ti ...
- 28 days from £2390
Grand Tour of China
- A Tour That Sees Everything
- To get the most from one visit to China, look no further than the Grand Tour. This comprehensive itinerary includes all the main sights as well as allowing some time for relaxation. After the Wall and the Warriors, enjoy a four night cruise on the Y ...
- 27 days from £2490
- China's Finest Scenery & Sights
- This tour combines many of the great sights of China with a Yangtze River Cruise and picturesque Yunnan Province. Discover the bizarrely eroded limestone pinnacles of the Stone Forest, stroll through the beautiful Old Town of Lijiang and gaze in awe ...
- 22 days from £2590
- An Amazing Adventure to Tibet
- A tough but rewarding journey for those with a spirit of adventure. Starting in picturesque Yunnan Province we ascend to Tibet using four-wheel drive vehicles. Traversing forested mountains and deep gorges we arrive at the Roof of the World. Conditi ...
- 24 days from £3190
News & features
Call on 0844 288 5396 or for general tour enquiries click here
Complete your Customer Satisfaction Questionnaire here!