- This historic city at the crossroads of the Silk Road is famous for its Sunday animal market.
- The Capital of Sichuan Province is home to the Panda Reserve and Grand Buddha
- Dates back to 1000BC and hosts the outstanding Terracotta Worriors.
- The Great Wall, Forbidden City, Summer Palace, Tiananmen Square, Olympic Games and much more.
- The City of the old and the new earns its title as "Paris of the East" and is the top Shopping Centre too.
- Stunning limestone formations along the banks of the wonderous Li River.
- A captivating blend of Eastern and Western cultures, the perfect add-on to any tour.
Kunming (Koon-Ming), the capital of Yunnan (Yoon-Naan) Province, is known as the ‘City of Eternal Spring’. The dramatic Stone Forest is one of the most popular attractions in the area. Due to a process of weathering and erosion, nature has created an art gallery of surreal and intricate stone sculptures.
The stunning landscape includes Major Stone Forest, Minor Stone Forest and Naigu Stone Forest, all of which feature the natural phenomena in various formations. Explore the scenic area and take the time to admire the countless magical vistas that this unique environment creates.
China Group tours that include Stone Forest
Luxury China tours that include Stone Forest
Private China tours that include Stone Forest
Independent tours and extensions to China
- UK - Shanghai (3N) - Suzhou (1N) - Hangzhou (2N) - Guilin (1N) - Yangshuo (2N) - Kunming (2N) - Chongqing (1N) - Dazu (1N) - Chengdu (2N) - Xian (2N) - Overnight Train (1N) - Beijing (3N) - UK
- Our best value tour to China explores the famous sights of this fascinating land as well as many of its hidden treasures. See historic cities, fabulous landscapes and the famous Giant Panda Conservation Centre in Chengdu. Also discover the ancient Buddhist sites at Leshan and Dazu as well as the ...
- 23 days - from £2890
- UK - Chengdu (3N) - Emeishan (1N) -Nine Villages Valley (2N) - Songpan (1N) - Kunming (3N) - Lijang (3N) - UK
- An exclusive trip of a lifetime to follow in the footsteps of the original plant hunters.
- 15 days - from £4990
- UK - Shanghai (2N) - Beijing (2N) - Overnight Train (1N) - Xian (2N) - Yangtze River Cruise (4N) - Guilin (2N) - Lijiang (2N) - Kunming (3N) - UK
- This tour combines many of the great sights of China with a Yangtze River Cruise and picturesque Yunnan Province. Discover the bizarrely eroded limestone pinnacles of the Stone forest, stroll through the beautiful old town of Lijiang and gaze in awe at the dramatic Tiger Leaping Gorge....
- 21 days - from £3590
Grand Tour of China
- UK - Beijing - Overnight Train (1N) - Xian (2N) - Yangtze River Cruise (4N) - Chengdu (1N) Dali (2N) - Kunming (2N) - Guilin (1N) - Yangshuo (2N) - Hangzhou (2N) - Suzhou (2N) - Shanghai (2N) - UK
- To get the most from your visit to China, look no further than the Grand Tour. This comprehensive itinerary includes all the main sights as well as time for relaxation. Visit the Great Wall and Terracotta Warriors; enjoy a four ...
- 26 days - from £3490
- UK - Kunming (3N) - Stone Forest (1N) - Yuanyang (2N) - Jianshui (1N) - Dali (2N) - Lijiang (2N) - Zhongdian (3N) - Kunming - UK
- Explore the UNESCO listed Stone forest, Tiger Leaping Gorge and the Jade Dragon Snow mountain. Visit the ancient markets of Dali and ethnic groups that maintain ways of life centuries old; and the perfectly manicured, mirror-like steps of the Yuanyang Rice Terraces.This tour reaches a ...
- 17 days - from £2890
- UK - Kunming (2N) - Dali (2N) - Lijiang (2N) - Zhongdian (3N) - Tsedang (1N) - Shigatse (2N) -Old Tingri (1N) - Mt Everest (1N) - New Tingiri (1N) - Lhasa (4N) - Chengdu (1N) - UK
- Explore the beginnings of Yunnans Tea Horse road, travelling through Tibet, the roof of the World, to the legendary Mount Everest.This tour spends 16 days above 3,000m with a maximum altitude of 5,150m.
- 23 days - from £3990
- Xiamen (3N) - Lijiang (2N) - Dali (2N) - Kunming (1N) - Guilin (2N) - Yangshuo (2N) - Hong Kong (3N) - UK
- Explore the unique culture, architecture and landscapes of southern China finishing with vibrant and diverse hong Kong
- 17 days - from £3890
- UK - Kunming (3N) - Dali (1N) - Lijiang (2N) - Zhongdian (3N) - Kunming - UK
- Our Private Tour of Yunnan unearths China’s most beautiful province. Visit the traditional towns of Dali, Lijiang and Tibetan Zhongdian. Discover the Stone forest, Jade Dragon Snow mountain & Tiger Leaping Gorge.
- 12 days - from £3190
News & features
Complete your Customer Satisfaction Questionnaire here!