- This historic city at the crossroads of the Silk Road is famous for its Sunday animal market.
- The Capital of Sichuan Province is home to the Panda Reserve and Grand Buddha
- Dates back to 1000BC and hosts the outstanding Terracotta Worriors.
- The Great Wall, Forbidden City, Summer Palace, Tiananmen Square, Olympic Games and much more.
- The City of the old and the new earns its title as "Paris of the East" and is the top Shopping Centre too.
- Stunning limestone formations along the banks of the wonderous Li River.
- A captivating blend of Eastern and Western cultures, the perfect add-on to any tour.
Yangtze River Cruise
One of China’s must-see sights, the Yangtze River is one of the world’s largest and most famous waterways, flowing through China’s dramatic and varied scenery. From its source in Qinghai Province, the Yangtze travels almost 4,000 miles eastwards into the East China Sea at Shanghai, dividing China into north and south.
The spectacular mixture of history, culture, engineering feats and scenery on offer is unsurpassed. The Three Gorges, namely Qutang, Wu, and Xiling, are the most famous attractions along the Yangtze River, spanning from Eastern Sichuan to Western Hubei and are some of the most dramatic gorges in the world. In addition, visitors can see the Three Gorges Hydroelectric River Dam, which spans the Yangtze River and at more than 5 times the size of Hoover Dam, is the largest dam in the world.
A cruise on the River Yangtze will certainly make for an unforgettable holiday experience.
- Spectacular Scenery
- Admire some of the most spectacular scenery that China has to offer. Enjoy a four night cruise along the Yangtze River that passes through the dramatic Three Gorges and explore the beauty of Yunnan Province. Visit attractive Lijiang, discover the Ti ...
- 28 days from £3290
Grand Tour of China
- A Tour That Sees Everything
- To get the most from one visit to China, look no further than the Grand Tour. This comprehensive itinerary includes all the main sights as well as allowing some time for relaxation. After the Wall and the Warriors, enjoy a four night cruise on the Y ...
- 27 days from £2990
- China's Finest Scenery & Sights
- This tour combines many of the great sights of China with a Yangtze River Cruise and picturesque Yunnan Province. Discover the bizarrely eroded limestone pinnacles of the Stone Forest, stroll through the beautiful Old Town of Lijiang and gaze in awe ...
- 22 days from £2990
- Famous Sights & Hidden Gems
- Take an in-depth look at the best of China on one of our most popular tours. All the famous sights are covered along with some special treats. Gaze in awe at the Grand Buddha in Leshan, visit the traditional gardens of Suzhou and admire the magnific ...
- 21 days from £2790
Wonders of China
- The Most Famous Sights
- Visit all the famous sights of China in just over two weeks. Experience the variety of wonders that China has to offer from the history of the Great Wall and the Terracotta Warriors to modern and cosmopolitan Shanghai. Take in the beauty of Guilin a ...
- 16 days from £2290
- Cruise, Pandas & Historical Sights
- The highlight of this two week tour is a four night cruise on the Yangtze River. Sail through the Three Gorges where the vertical cliffs rise dramatically from the water. Add to this a visit to the famous panda reserve in Chengdu and it’s easy ...
- 14 days from £2290
Grand Yangtze Cruise
- Cruise the Yangtze in Style
- Cruise the Yangtze in style aboard the five-star Victoria Prince. On the way explore the former imperial capital of Nanjing and beautiful Mt Huang before cruising through the dramatic Three Gorges. There’s also plenty of time to relax and admi ...
- 19 days from £2990
News & features
Call on 0844 288 5396 or for general tour enquiries click here
Complete your Customer Satisfaction Questionnaire here!