- This historic city at the crossroads of the Silk Road is famous for its Sunday animal market.
- The Capital of Sichuan Province is home to the Panda Reserve and Grand Buddha
- Dates back to 1000BC and hosts the outstanding Terracotta Worriors.
- The Great Wall, Forbidden City, Summer Palace, Tiananmen Square, Olympic Games and much more.
- The City of the old and the new earns its title as "Paris of the East" and is the top Shopping Centre too.
- Stunning limestone formations along the banks of the wonderous Li River.
- A captivating blend of Eastern and Western cultures, the perfect add-on to any tour.
Zhangjiajie, known for its breathtaking scenery, is located in the northwest of Hunan province. Home to China’s first national forest park, Zhangjiajie is endowed with striking natural beauty. Discover the dramatic pinnacles of Zhangjiajie, which are a distinct hallmark of the Chinese landscape and can be found in many traditional Chinese paintings.
There are more than 3,000 narrow limestone pillars and peaks, many over 200m high. Between the mountains lie ravines and gorges with streams, pools and waterfalls, 40 caves, and two large natural bridges. It is also home to a number of endangered plant and animal species. The UNESCO listed site was also awarded the title of “World Geological Park” in 2004.
Fully inclusive group tours to China
Exclusive collection to China
Private tours to China
Independent tours and extensions to China
Dreams of Nature
- UK - Shanghai (2N) - Overnight Train (1N) - Mt Huang (1N) - Tunxi (1N) - Zhangjiajie (2N) - Chongqing (3N) - Wulong (2N) - Nine Villages Valley (3N) - Chengdu (2N) - UK
- Discover the most beautiful sights of China on a tour dedicated to nature. From the swirling mists of Mt Huang and the dramatic pinnacles of Zhangjiajie to the impressive Huangguoshu Falls. Complete your tour with a visit to the beautiful alpine scenery of Nine Villages Valley.This tou...
- 19 days - from £3790
News & features
Complete your Customer Satisfaction Questionnaire here!