- India's largest State is home to Ancient Temples and Cities and the vast Yhar Desert.
- The most famous monument to love and devotion in all its glory.
- These traditional boats are bound together with ropes and roofed with bamboo poles and palm leaves
Ranthambore National Park
- Where Project Tiger works to conserve these magnificent beasts
Tours in India and Sri Lanka
Fully inclusive group tours in India and Sri Lanka
- A concise and classic tour of India's must-see sights
- Visit bustling Delhi, the iconic Taj Mahal in Agra and the pink city of Jaipur.For further exploration, add tiger spotting in Ranthambore, the beaches of Goa or the heritage of Varanasi to your itinerary.
- 9 days - from £1790
Highlights of India & Nepal
- Temples, Tigers and the Taj Mahal
- See the bustling bazaars of Delhi and Jaipur, the magnificent Taj Mahal at Agra, the deserts of Rajasthan, the bathing Ghats of Varanasi and the erotic temples of Khajuraho. The tour ends with a visit to the Himalayan Kingdom of Nepal.
- 22 days - from £4480
Highlights of India
- Explore incredible India
- See the bustling bazaars of Delhi and Jaipur, the magnificent Taj Mahal at Agra, the deserts of Rajasthan, the bathing Ghats of Varanasi and the erotic temples of Khajuraho. Discover more by adding a visit to the Himalayan Kingdom of Nepal.
- 18 days - from £3890
- Uncover hidden gems and natural treasures in royal Rajasthan
- Rajasthan is one of India's most colourful and vibrant states. This journey combines true Indian village life with a camel safari accross the sand dunes in the Thar Desert, tiger spotting in Ranthambore National Park and a visit to some of the most ...
- 22 days - from £3390
Kerala and the Southern Highlights
- Experience the beautiful southern part of India
- South India is vastly different from North India. Beginning in the colonial city of Chennai, the tour combines temples with rock cut art and lush mountain scenery. Also included are the Tea Plantations in Munnar, nature spotting in Periyar National ...
- 18 days - from £2790
Grand Tour of India
- So Many Magical Experiences
- Combining the best India has to offer - from the deserts of Rajasthan in the north, to the tranquil backwaters of Kerala in the south, the Bollywood city of Mumbai and the historic caves at Ajanta and Ellora. This tour will leave you with a strong s ...
- 29 days - from £5490
Highlights of Sri Lanka
- Experience the best on offer in Sri Lanka
- From stunning scenery to amazing architecture, Sri Lanka is a tropical paradise island steeped in history and culture. Marvel at magnificent temples, see the World Heritage Rock Fortress at Sigiriya, search for elephants and other wild animals at Ya ...
- 15 days - from £2990
- Experience China, Tibet & Kathmandu
- This is an exciting tour to bring out the adventurer in you. The tour begins in Sichuan Province visiting Chengdu and Leshan, before exploring the magical temples in the mystical land of Tibet. Then journey to the spectacular Mt Everest Base Camp be ...
- 22 days - from £4390
- Journey through India's verdant Sikkim province and mountainous Bhutan
- With fresh mountain air, plunging valleys and Buddhist monasteries dotting the countryside, Sikkim is breathtaking. Add Bhutan’s dramatic landscapes, colourful heritage and friendly people, and you will experience an incredible journey through ...
- 23 days - from £4790
Independent tours and extensions in India and Sri Lanka
Delhi Short Stay
- Discover Old and New Delhi, India's vibrant capital
- Explore cosmopolitan Delhi, from the beautiful Jama Masjid and the towering India Gate to the buzzing Connaught Markets
- 3 days - from £230
Delhi to the Taj Mahal
- Explore colourful Delhi before witnessing the awe-inspiring Taj Mahal at sunrise
- Explore cultural Old Delhi and dazzling New Delhi before travelling to Agra to see the majestic Taj Mahal and intricate Agra Fort
- 5 days - from £460
Corbett National Park
- Go in search of wildlife in the foothills of the Himalayas
- Situated between the foothills of the Himalayas and the Ramganga River, this beautiful national park was the first to be established in India
- 3 days - from £450
Ranthambore Short Stay
- Look for wildlife in one of the India's most celebrated Tiger Reserves
- One of India's finest Tiger Reserves, Ranthambore is also renowned for its fabulous bird population
- 4 days - from £420
Shimla Short Stay
- Stay in the charming Hill Station of Shimla, arriving by narrw gauge railway
- The former official summer capital of the Raj, Shimla's crisp mountain air and dramatic location have always proved popular with visitors
- 4 days - from £460
Mumbai Short Stay
- Visit India's vibrant melting pot
- Mumbai: a modern metropolis with a fascinating history
- 3 days - from £290
Ajanta & Ellora
- Discover the ancient caves of Ajanta and Ellora
- Explore the UNESCO listed caves of Ajanta and Ellora; depicting what are considered to be masterpieces of Buddhist art
- 3 days - from £280
Kochi Short Stay
- Explore the city of Kochi
- Immerse yourself in crumbling, colonial and colourful Kochi
- 3 days - from £170
Periyar National Park
- Visit the tranquil town of Thekkady and walk through the lush forests of Periyar
- Discover Thekkady, famous for its spice shops and markets; and explore Periyar National Park, the best location for spotting wildlife in the Western Ghats
- 3 days - from £290
Kerala Backwater Cruise
- Cruise the scenic Kerala Backwaters
- Relax on board a private, traditional Kettuvallam houseboat as lush scenery and rural life drifts by
- 3 days and price available on request
- Visit the beautiful Golden Temple, wander through local markets and visit a Hill Station
- Explore the temples, hill stations and markets of Northern India, and the gleaming Golden Temple
- 5 days - from £460
Varanasi Short Stay
- Experience India's deeply spiritual side on the Ghats of the Ganges
- Visit the ancient Buddhist site of Sarnath, witness a Puja Ceremony and float down the holy River Ganges
- 4 days - from £290
- Discover some of India's most important religious sites
- See ancient cities in Pataliputra, holy temples in Bodhgaya and the spiritual River Ganges in Varanasi
- 6 days and price available on request
Bhutan Short Stay
- See elaborate and dramatic temples in Thimphu and Paro
- A journey through deeply Buddhist Bhutan past prayer-flag draped mountain passes and dzongs will be hard to forget
- 5 days - from £890
Sikkim Short Stay
- Explore the towns of Pelling and Gangtok, nestled in the Himalayas
- Ride through the hills on a narrow-gauge railway, see Mount Kanchenjunga, Khecheopalri Lake pilgrim site, and meet red pandas at the Kyongnosla Alpine Sanctuary
- 7 days - from £790
Nepal Short Stay
- Tour Kathmandu, including the towns of Patan and Nagarkot
- Discover the gems of the Kathmandu Valley; from the squares and stupas of Patan to the sun rising over the Himalayas
- 7 days - from £590
Ladakh - Little Tibet
- Explore India's undiscovered Buddhist north
- Sandwiched between Himalayan Peaks, the Buddhist, alpine town of Leh is one of India's relatively undiscovered secrets
- 5 days - from £440
Goa Short Stay
- Relax on Goa's golden beaches
- Discover Goa's rich Portuguese colonial past and explore its scenic coastline
- 5 days - from £330
Wildlife in Focus
- Seek out Bengal Tigers in three of India's most beautiful National Parks
- An opportunity to explore some of india’s finest national Parks - Kanha, Bandhavgarh, Keoladeo and Ranthambore; famous for their spectacular wildlife including Bengal Tigers.
- 13 days from £2690
- A concise Private Tour of India's classic sights
- This classic Indian Golden Triangle Private tour combines bustling Delhi and Jaipur with the magnificent Taj Mahal.
- 9 days from £1590
- Embark on an in-depth tour of rural Rajasthan
- Combine bustling cities with traditional village life and experience a camel and jeep safari whilst staying in a tented camp.
- 15 days from £2490
Sri Lanka at a Glance
- Discover Sri Lanka's Hill Stations and abundant wildlife
- Combine Sri Lanka's tea plantations with wildlife spotting in Yala National Park and the coastal fort of Galle.
- 11 days from £2290
India and Sri Lanka map
News & features
Call on 0844 288 5396 or for general tour enquiries click here
Complete your Customer Satisfaction Questionnaire here!