- UNESCO listed town on the banks of the Mekong River
- One of the World's Natural Wonders to marvel at on a Junk Boat Cruise
- This fabulous World Heritage Site is a well-preserved Trading Port from the 15th-19th Centuries
- Cambodia's prime attraction and best preserved temples
The Mekong Delta
- Our boat trip takes you to local markets, rice paddies and exotic fruits and vegetables.
Tours in Indochina
Fully inclusive group tours in Indochina
- Ancient and Modern
- Our best value tour to Vietnam travels overland through delightful countryside. Visit the famous sights of this fascinating land as well as many of its hidden treasures including the Hill Station of Dalat, the coastal resort of Nha Trang and an over ...
- 18 days - from £2390
- Simply the Best
- Take the time for an in-depth journey through Vietnam that spans the entire length of the country. Explore more of the Mekong Delta with an overnight stay in a farmer’s house and watch the sunset and sunrise from your Junk Boat in Halong Bay. ...
- 18 days - from £2590
- Discover Vietnam in style
- Experience Vietnam in style. Staying at deluxe hotels, some with historic origins and built at the turn of the 19th century. This connoisseur tour re-lives the ambiance of a time gone by and the slower paced itinerary allows for plenty of time to so ...
- 16 days - from £3190
- From Bustling Cities to Quaint Villages
- Combine the cooler climate of the beautiful Hill Station of Dalat with the relaxed atmosphere of the coastal town of Nha Trang. From bustling cities to quaint villages and picturesque countryside, this is an excellent tour with many contrasts, allow ...
- 16 days - from £2490
Vietnam at a Glance
- A quick glimpse at the best on offer in Vietnam
- Discover the best of Vietnam from the Mekong Delta in the south to Halong Bay in the north. Combined with a relaxing stay in the charming UNESCO town of Hoi An and a visit to the bustling cities of Saigon, Hue and Hanoi; this is an excellent two wee ...
- 12 days - from £1990
- See the best of Vietnam
- Enjoy a snapshot of the major sights in the three main cities of Vietnam in one concise tour. Visit Hanoi, Hoi An and Saigon and capture the varied faces of the country, bringing to life the beauty of its scenery, the depth of its history and the vi ...
- 10 days - from £1990
- Explore Cambodia
- The magnificent temples at the Angkor Wat complex are the main highlight of this tour; but Cambodia has so much more to offer. This fascinating itinerary takes an in-depth look at the country’s more off the beaten track destinations; from Fren ...
- 16 days - from £2390
Highlights of Laos
- Explore this beautiful country of colonial cities, lush jungle, and spectacular mountains
- Discover Luang Prabang and the stunning Kuang Si Waterfalls. Explore the Four Thousand Islands of Si Phan Don and the mysterious Plain of Jars as you travel through this beautiful country of colonial cities, lush jungle, and spectacular mountains.
- 15 days - from £2490
- Explore the northern regions of the Land of Smiles
- Combine the bustle of Bangkok, the history of Kanchanaburi and the picturesque Golden Triangle region with fascinating culture, beautiful palaces and ancient temples. Experience life with a local family, see the elephants at the Chiang Dao Elephant ...
- 14 days - from £2290
Thailand & Laos Adventure
- Combine the delights of the Golden Triangle with mystical Laos
- Combine the wonders of Thailand with the landlocked treasures of Laos. Laos is a peaceful country rich in Buddhist culture, with incredible mountains and spectacular waterfalls. Thailand's highlights include highly decorative temples and palaces, an ...
- 16 days - from £2590
- Discover the treasures of Asia's jungle island
- Explore the National Parks of Kota Kinabalu, visit Selingan Turtle Island, the charismatic orangutans of Sepilok, and experience rural Sarawak. On your journey through this verdant island you will be rewarded with the sights and sounds of outstandin ...
- 16 days - from £3990
Angkor to the Bay
- Legendary Temples, a Junk Cruise and Spectacular Cities
- Discover the delights of both Cambodia and Vietnam from an in depth exploration of the temples of Angkor Wat to an overnight Junk Cruise on Halong Bay and the cultural centres of Saigon, Hoi An and Hanoi. With this itinerary, ancient history and spe ...
- 18 days - from £2990
Vietnam & Laos Discovery
- Discover the delights of Vietnam & Laos in one trip
- Combine two of Indochina’s exceptional countries. Discover the diversity of Vietnam, from cosmopolitan Saigon to picturesque Hoi An; and the cultural differences and beauty of Laos, from the local villages along the Mekong to the temples of Lu ...
- 15 days - from £2890
Hidden Treasures of Burma
- Discover extraordinary Myanmar, from colonial cities to ancient temples
- Take a fascinating journey through enigmatic Myanmar, from gleaming golden temples in Rangoon to the ancient pagodas of Bagan. Walk along the longest teak bridge in the world in Amarapura, and experience rural tradition around Inle Lake. This truly ...
- 17 days - from £2890
- A quick glance into Vietnam, Laos & Cambodia
- Voted one of Wanderlust magazine's 50 BEST NEW TRIPS for 2012!Discover three of Indochina’s most remarkable countries. In Vietnam, experience the bustle of Saigon, relax in Hoi An, be amazed by the charm of Hanoi and cruise Halong Bay. See the ...
- 18 days - from £3190
Grand Tour of Indochina
- Three Countries - So Many Spectacular Sights
- Enjoy the best of Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia on our most comprehensive tour of Indochina, which samples the wide ranging culture, history and geography of this fascinating region. From Sapa’s impressive rice terraces to the beautiful Buddhist ...
- 28 days - from £4290
Treasures of Vietnam & China
- Explore Vietnam and China in one trip
- Explore two of Asia’s most fascinating countries on one comprehensive tour. Enjoy the delightful scenery of Halong Bay and Guilin, mixed with the history of Hoi An, Xian and Beijing. This itinerary is rich in the beauty and culture of the Orie ...
- 27 days - from £3490
Burma Explorer - Myanmar
- A hidden gem waiting to be explored
- Travel to a country that has been relatively unexplored by tourists and discover a culture a world away from your own. Burma (Myanmar) is a hidden gem of Southeast Asia; on this tour you will uncover all that this magical country has to offer. Start ...
- 12 days - from £2690
Independent tours and extensions in Indochina
Mekong Delta Homestay
- Meet the locals on the fertile Mekong Delta
- A chance to experience the local life and culture in the Rice Basket of Vietnam
- 2 days - from £220
Temples in Depth
- An in depth tour of Angkor Wat's fascinating temples
- Visit Cambodia's revered Temples of Angkor, including sunrise at Angkor Wat and sunset at the iconic Pre Rup Temple
- 4 days - from £290
Living Traditions Cooking Tour
- Get close to the culture as you share recipes and meals with local chefs
- Explore the Veitnam's culinary world with sightseeing and cooking classes in Hanoi, Hoi An and Saigon; cruise on Halong Bay and the Mekong Delta, and discover imperial Hue.
- 10 days - from £1390
- Take an in depth trip up the Mekong River
- Explore the mighty Mekong from Saigon the Siem Reap, visiting tribal villages, local markets and the fascinating city of Phnom Penh
- 8 days - from £1490
Cambodia Beach Stay
- Enjoy white sand beaches and boat trips to tropical islands
- Relax on the beaches of laid-back Sihanoukville
- 5 days - from £440
Cha'am Beach Stay
- Explore Cha'am and Hua Hin
- The former holiday destination of Thai royalty, Cha’am remains a traditional Thai resort
- 4 days - from £320
Phuket Beach Stay
- The most famous and popular Thai beach destination
- Relax on the white sands of Phuket in Southern Thailand
- 4 days - from £230
Koh Samui Beach Stay
- Relax on some of the most beautiful white-sand beaches in South East Asia
- Discover the Thai paradise of Ko Samui. From relaxing white beaches to shopping and walks through the jungle, there is something for everyone
- 4 days - from £240
Southern Laos Escape
- Discover stunning scenery off the beaten track in Southern Laos
- Explore the waterfalls, wats and islands of lesser-visited southern Laos
- 4 days - from £440
Plain of Jars
- Explore the mysterious Plain of Jars in deepest Laos
- Scattered over the landscape in souther Laos, the Plain of Jars provides a fascinating insight into Iron Age Southeast Asia
- 3 days - from £490
Saigon Short Stay
- Explore South Vietnam
- Modern day Ho Chi Minh City is vibrant and cosmopolitan
- 5 days - from £390
Mekong Delta Escape
- Soak up the atmosphere of the Mekong Delta
- Cruise on the Mekong River, also known as the Rice Basket of Vietnam
- 3 days - from £280
Hanoi Short Stay
- Discover Hanoi and cruise Halong Bay
- Hanoi is a charming and richly historic city of lakes, parks and shaded boulevards
- 5 days - from £140
Discover Halong Bay
- Cruise in style in Halong Bay
- Halong Bay is the 'Jewel in the Crown' of Veitnam, and is the country's most iconic attraction
- 2 days - from £210
Historical Heart of Vietnam
- Visit the cities that make up central Vietnam
- Combine charming Hoi An with the historical former Imperial Citadel of Hue on the banks of the Perfume River
- 6 days - from £390
Hoi An Short Stay
- Soak up the atmosphere of a World Heritage site
- Soak up the relaxing atmosphere in the UNESCO World Heritage town of Hoi An
- 4 days - from £160
Dalat Short Stay
- Visit Dalat the 'City of Eternal Spring'
- Visit the most romantic spot in Vietnam, with a distinctly French feel
- 3 days - from £210
Sapa Short Stay
- Mountain scenery and Minority Villages
- Enjoy the breathtaking scenery of mountain ranges, sweeping rice terraces and minority villages
- 5 days - from £420
Nha Trang Beach Stay
- Visit Vietnam's premier beach resort
- The former fishing village of Nha Trang is known for its pristine beaches, excellent scuba diving and delicious cuisine of fresh seafood and barbecued pork rolled in rice paper
- 4 days - from £190
- Visit the coastal town resort of Mui Ne
- Relax with beautiful tropical beaches, lively markets and fresh seafood
- 5 days - from £390
- Discover a beautiful land of waterfalls, caves and temples
- Laos is one of the most underdeveloped countries in South East Asia and offers a real contrast to its neighbours. Discover the capital Vientiane and look across the Mekong to Thailand. Catch a boat down the Mekong to the South, an area of Laos rarel ...
- 7 days - from £1190
Laos In Focus
- Combine the old-world charm of Vientiane with the UNESCO city of Luang Prabang
- Experience the two most stunning cities of Laos in one trip. The World Heritage Site of Luang Prabang is a truly unique place that will not be forgotten in a hurry. Eat world class cuisine while watching the sunset over the Mekong River, explore the ...
- 5 days - from £590
Siem Reap in Focus
- Discover some of the World's greatest ruins
- Spend two days exploring the magnificent Angkor Wat complex
- 3 days - from £190
- Combine the moving history of Phnom Penh with the awe inspiring temples at Angkor Wat
- This short stay offers two of the biggest attractions in Cambodia. Visit the captial city, Phnom Penh and see the Silver Pagoda and Royal Palace, then learn about the city's moving history. Lose yourself in some of the world's most stunning ruins at ...
- 5 days - from £520
Vietnam by Rail
- See the highlights of Vietnam on this magical Rail Experience
- Take Vietnam’s Reunification Express and cycle in the verdant Mekong Delta. This Private Tour explores Halong Bay, sandy beaches and vibrant cities.
- 13 days from £2690
The Golden Land
- Discover hidden Myanmar on a journey along Burma's sleepy Irrawaddy River
- Cruise from Mandalay down to Prome, along Burma’s Irrawaddy river. Discover ancient capitals, teak monasteries, colonial towns and thousands of mist wreathed temples.
- 14 days from £4290
- See the best of Vietnam
- This Private Tour visits the Mekong, Hoi An and Halong Bay and captures the varied faces of the country bringing to life the beauty of its scenery, the depth of its history and the vibrancy of its people.
- 10 days from £2390
- Ancient and Modern
- A Private Tour discovering the main cities of Vietnam, Dalat Hill Station and the coastal town of Nha Trang.
- 18 days from £3290
Vietnam & Cambodia Explorer
- Experience two countries in one trip
- Explore the historic cities of Hanoi, Hoi an and Saigon with the stunning Temples of Angkor Wat in this Private Tour through Vietnam and Cambodia.
- 14 days from £3390
Highlights of Indochina
- Experience three countries in one comprehensive tour
- Sample a wide range of culture, history and geography on this impressive and unforgettable Private Tour through Indochina.
- 18 days from £4390
News & features
Call on 0844 288 5396 or for general tour enquiries click here
Complete your Customer Satisfaction Questionnaire here!