- UNESCO listed town on the banks of the Mekong River
- One of the World's Natural Wonders to marvel at on a Junk Boat Cruise
- This fabulous World Heritage Site is a well-preserved Trading Port from the 15th-19th Centuries
- Cambodia's prime attraction and best preserved temples
The Mekong Delta
- Our boat trip takes you to local markets, rice paddies and exotic fruits and vegetables.
Tours in Indochina
Fully inclusive group tours in Indochina
- Ancient and Modern
- Our best value tour to Vietnam travels overland through delightful countryside. Visit the famous sights of this fascinating land as well as many of its hidden treasures including the Hill Station of Dalat, the coastal resort of Nha Trang and an ...
- 18 days - from £2290
- Simply the Best
- Take the time for an in-depth journey through Vietnam that spans the entire length of the country. Explore more of the Mekong Delta with an overnight stay in a farmer’s house and watch the sunset and sunrise from your Junk Boat in Ha ...
- 18 days - from £2490
- Discover Vietnam in style
- Experience Vietnam in style. Staying at deluxe hotels, some with historic origins and built at the turn of the 19th century. This connoisseur tour re-lives the ambiance of a time gone by and the slower paced itinerary allows for plenty of time to so ...
- 16 days - from £3190
- From Bustling Cities to Quaint Villages
- Combine the cooler climate of the beautiful Hill Station of Dalat with the relaxed atmosphere of the coastal town of Nha Trang. From bustling cities to quaint villages and picturesque countryside, this is an excellent tour with many contrasts, allow ...
- 16 days - from £2390
Vietnam at a Glance
- A quick glimpse at the best on offer in Vietnam
- Discover the best of Vietnam from the Mekong Delta in the south to Halong Bay in the north. Combined with a relaxing stay in the charming UNESCO town of Hoi An and a visit to the bustling cities of Saigon, Hue and Hanoi; this is an excelle ...
- 12 days - from £1990
- See the best of Vietnam
- Enjoy a snapshot of the major sights in the three main cities of Vietnam in one concise tour. Visit Hanoi, Hoi An and Saigon and capture the varied faces of the country, bringing to life the beauty of its scenery, the depth of its history ...
- 10 days - from £1890
- Explore Cambodia
- The magnificent temples at the Angkor Wat complex are the main highlight of this tour; but Cambodia has so much more to offer. This fascinating itinerary takes an in-depth look at the country’s more off the beaten trac ...
- 15 days - from £2190
Highlights of Laos
- Explore this beautiful country of colonial cities, lush jungle, and spectacular mountains
- Discover Luang Prabang and the stunning Kuang Si Waterfalls. Explore the Four Thousand Islands of Si Phan Don and the mysterious Plain of Jars as you travel through this beautiful country of colonial cities, lush jungle, and spectacular ...
- 15 days - from £2390
- Explore the northern regions of the Land of Smiles
- Combine the bustle of Bangkok, the history of Kanchanaburi and the picturesque Golden Triangle region with fascinating culture, beautiful palaces and ancient temples. Experience life with a local family, see the elephants at the Chiang ...
- 14 days - from £2390
Northern Thailand & Laos Adventure
- Combine the delights of the Golden Triangle with mystical Laos
- Combine the wonders of Thailand with the landlocked treasures of Laos. Laos is a peaceful country rich in Buddhist culture, with incredible mountains and spectacular waterfalls. Thailand's highlights include highly decorative temples ...
- 16 days - from £2690
Angkor to the Bay
- Legendary Temples, a Junk Cruise and Spectacular Cities
- Discover the delights of both Cambodia and Vietnam from an in depth exploration of the temples of Angkor Wat to an overnight Junk Cruise on Halong Bay and the cultural centres of Saigon, Hoi An and Hanoi. With this itinerary, ancient history and spe ...
- 17 days - from £2690
Vietnam & Laos Discovery
- Discover the delights of Vietnam & Laos in one trip
- Combine two of Indochina’s exceptional countries. Discover the diversity of Vietnam, from cosmopolitan Saigon to picturesque Hoi An; and the cultural differences and beauty of Laos, from the local villages along the Mekong to the temples of Lu ...
- 15 days - from £3090
Hidden Treasures of Burma
- Discover extraordinary Myanmar, from colonial cities to ancient temples
- Take a fascinating journey through enigmatic Myanmar, from gleaming golden temples in Rangoon to the ancient pagodas of Bagan. Walk along the longest teak bridge in the world in Amarapura, and experience rural tradition around Inle Lake. This ...
- 17 days - from £3490
- A quick glance into Vietnam, Laos & Cambodia
- Voted one of Wanderlust magazine's 50 BEST NEW TRIPS for 2012!Discover three of Indochina’s most remarkable countries. In Vietnam, experience the bustle of Saigon, relax in Hoi An, be amazed by the charm of Hanoi and cruise Halong Bay. See the ...
- 17 days - from £2990
Grand Tour of Indochina
- Three Countries - So Many Spectacular Sights
- Enjoy the best of Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia on our most comprehensive tour of Indochina, which samples the wide ranging culture, history and geography of this fascinating region. From Sapa’s impressive rice terraces to the beautiful ...
- 28 days - from £3790
Treasures of Vietnam & China
- Explore Vietnam and China in one trip
- Explore two of Asia’s most fascinating countries on one comprehensive tour. Enjoy the delightful scenery of Halong Bay and Guilin, mixed with the history of Hoi An, Xian and Beijing. This itinerary is rich in the beauty and culture of ...
- 27 days - from £3790
Angkor to the Bay Deluxe
- Travel Cambodia and Vietnam in style
- Upgrade your Indochina experience and tour the incredible lands of Vietnam and Cambodia in style - this comprehensive itinerary will leave you spellbound
- 17 days - from £3990
Indochina Delights Deluxe
- A luxurious journey through three remarkable countries
- Ancient temples, floating villages, memorable sunsets and moving history all combine on this luxurious journey
- 17 days - from £4390
Burma Explorer - Myanmar
- A hidden gem waiting to be explored
- Travel to a country that has been relatively unexplored by tourists and discover a culture a world away from your own. Burma (Myanmar) is a hidden gem of Southeast Asia; on this tour you will uncover all that this magical country has to offer. Start ...
- 12 days - from £2890
Vietnam at a Glance Deluxe
- See the very best of Vietnam in style
- See the very best of Vietnam in style as you embark on a once in a lifetime experience through historical sites, cosmopolitan cities and traditional towns
- 12 days - from £2990
Northern Wonders Deluxe
- A deluxe tour of northern Vietnam
- From the remote wonder of Sapa to the overwhelming tranquility of Halong Bay - this deluxe tour showcases the raw beauty of Northern Vietnam
- 11 days - from £2990
Independent tours and extensions in Indochina
- Take an in depth trip up the Mekong River
- Explore the mighty Mekong from Saigon the Siem Reap, visiting tribal villages, local markets and the fascinating city of Phnom Penh
- 8 days - from £1284
Phuket Beach Stay
- The most famous and popular Thai beach destination
- Relax on the white sands of Phuket in Southern Thailand
- 4 days - from £120
Discover Halong Bay
- Cruise in style in Halong Bay
- Halong Bay is the 'Jewel in the Crown' of Veitnam, and is the country's most iconic attraction
- 2 days - from £240
Sapa Short Stay
- Mountain scenery and Minority Villages
- Enjoy the breathtaking scenery of mountain ranges, sweeping rice terraces and minority villages
- 5 days - from £320
Nha Trang Beach Stay
- Visit Vietnam's premier beach resort
- The former fishing village of Nha Trang is known for its pristine beaches, excellent scuba diving and delicious cuisine of fresh seafood and barbecued pork rolled in rice paper
- 4 days - from £240
Mui Ne & Phan Thiet
- Visit the coastal town resort of Mui Ne
- Relax with beautiful tropical beaches, lively markets and fresh seafood
- 5 days - from £380
Laos In Focus
- Combine the old-world charm of Vientiane with the UNESCO city of Luang Prabang
- Experience the two most stunning cities of Laos in one trip. The World Heritage Site of Luang Prabang is a truly unique place that will not be forgotten in a hurry. Eat world class cuisine while watching the sunset over the Mekong River, expl ...
- 5 days - from £520
- Combine the moving history of Phnom Penh with the awe inspiring temples at Angkor Wat
- This short stay offers two of the biggest attractions in Cambodia. Visit the captial city, Phnom Penh and see the Silver Pagoda and Royal Palace, then learn about the city's moving history. Lose yourself in some of the world's most stunning r ...
- 5 days - from £420
Halong Bay & Angkor Wat
- Discover the jewels in Southeast Asia's crown
- Discover the two jewels in Southeast Asia's crown - there serene Halong Bay and awe-inspiring Angkor Wat
- 9 days from £1890
Vietnam by Rail
- See the highlights of Vietnam on this magical Rail Experience
- Take Vietnam’s Reunification Express and cycle in the verdant Mekong Delta. This Private Tour explores Halong Bay, sandy beaches and vibrant cities.
- 13 days from £2490
The Golden Land
- Discover hidden Myanmar on a journey along Burma's sleepy Irrawaddy River
- Cruise from Mandalay down to Prome, along Burma’s Irrawaddy river. Discover ancient capitals, teak monasteries, colonial towns and thousands of mist wreathed temples.
- 14 days from £4790
Living Traditions Cooking Tour
- Get close to the culture as you share recipes and meals with local chefs
- Explore the Vietnam's culinary world with sightseeing and cooking classes in Hanoi, Hoi An and Saigon; cruise on Halong Bay and the Mekong Delta, and discover imperial Hue.
- 11 days from £2290
Taste of Thailand
- Discover exciting Bangkok, cultural Chiang Mai and relaxing Hua Hin
- From the urban buzz of Bangkok to the mountains of sacred Chiang and the horizontal pace of Hua Hin
- 12 days from £1790
- Explore Buddhist Laos and exciting Bangkok
- Explore the captivating kingdom known as the Land of a Million Elephants; before travelling to glittering Bangkok
- 9 days from £1990
- Uncover the essence of Cambodia
- Uncover the essence of Cambodia, a country with unbreakable spirit - from iconic Angkor Wat to the rhythm or rural Cambodia
- 15 days from £2490
Spirit of Burma
- Irrawaddy River Cruise
- Cruise from Bagan to Mandalay on board a traditionally designed and well-appointed Burmese river cruiser
- 11 days from £2690
- Cruise the Mekong River
- Experience authentic Indochina and get off the beaten track on this fascinating trip up the Mekong River
- 13 days from £2990
Gorges of the Far North
- Deluxe Private Tour with Road to Mandalay
- Delving deep into unexplored northern Burma, this unique river cruise passes through dramatic scenery and finishes at the spellbinding temples of Bagan
- 15 days from £3990
- Combine awe-inspiring Angkor Wat and relaxing Sihanoukville
- The perfect balance of culture and relaxation; visiting awe-inspiring Angkor Wat and the relaxed beaches of Sihanoukville.
- 10 days from £1690
- See the best of Vietnam
- This Private Tour visits the Mekong, Hoi An and Halong Bay and captures the varied faces of the country bringing to life the beauty of its scenery, the depth of its history and the vibrancy of its people.
- 10 days from £2390
Great Cities of Vietnam
- Discover the remarkable history of Hanoi and Saigon
- Dip into cosmopolitan Saigon and Hanoi to discover their remarkable history, incredible sights and fantastic cuisine on this private tour
- 8 days from £1790
- Cruise the Mekong River
- Uncover a hidden world of charming floating villages, temples buried in the jungle and rarely-seen river dolphins.
- 14 days from £3690
Epic Thailand by Rail
- Eastern and Oriental Express
- Indulge in a romantic train journey through verdant central Thailand on the opulent, and iconic Eastern and Oriental Express
- 10 days from £7390
Vietnam at a Glance
- See the best on offer in Vietnam
- Discover the best of Vietnam from the Mekong Delta in the south to Halong Bay in the north and relax in the charming UNESCO listed town of Hoi An. Combined with a visit to the cities of Saigon, Hue and Hanoi, this is an excellent action-packed two w ...
- 12 days from £2490
- Ancient and Modern
- A Private Tour discovering the main cities of Vietnam, Dalat Hill Station and the coastal town of Nha Trang.
- 18 days from £3290
Vietnam & Cambodia Explorer
- Experience two countries in one trip
- Explore the historic cities of Hanoi, Hoi an and Saigon with the stunning Temples of Angkor Wat in this Private Tour through Vietnam and Cambodia.
- 14 days from £3190
Highlights of Indochina
- Experience three countries in one comprehensive tour
- Sample a wide range of culture, history and geography on this impressive and unforgettable Private Tour through Indochina.
- 18 days from £4890
Bangkok to Singapore by Rail
- Eastern and Oriental Express
- Uncover a thrilling mix of ancient and modern in Bangkok and Singapore , travelling on board this sumptuous train
- 9 days from £3690
News & features
Call on 0844 288 5396 or for general tour enquiries click here
Complete your Customer Satisfaction Questionnaire here!