- This historic city at the crossroads of the Silk Road is famous for its Sunday animal market.
- The Capital of Sichuan Province is home to the Panda Reserve and Grand Buddha
- Dates back to 1000BC and hosts the outstanding Terracotta Worriors.
- The Great Wall, Forbidden City, Summer Palace, Tiananmen Square, Olympic Games and much more.
- The City of the old and the new earns its title as "Paris of the East" and is the top Shopping Centre too.
- Stunning limestone formations along the banks of the wonderous Li River.
- A captivating blend of Eastern and Western cultures, the perfect add-on to any tour.
Mt. Huang is a World Cultural Heritage Site and one of China’s top ten Scenic Areas. It offers a feast for the eyes, boasting unique scenery of jagged peaks, thousand year old pines, crystal clear hot springs and mysterious mists. Stone steps, possibly as many as 60,000, are carved into the side of the mountain, dating back as much as 1,500 years.
The mountain presents different looks in four seasons. In the spring it is filled with the aroma of flowers; in the summer, it is the world of pouring springs; in the autumn, it is dyed by the flaming colour of maple leaves; and in the winter, it is covered by silver snow and rimes. Take a cable car to the summit and enjoy the spectacular views that have captivated and inspired local artists for centuries.
Fully inclusive group tours to China
Exclusive collection to China
Private tours to China
Independent tours and extensions to China
Dreams of Nature
- UK - Shanghai (2N) - Overnight Train (1N) - Mt Huang (1N) - Tunxi (1N) - Zhangjiajie (2N) - Chongqing (3N) - Wulong (2N) - Nine Villages Valley (3N) - Chengdu (2N) - UK
- Discover the most beautiful sights of China on a tour dedicated to nature. From the swirling mists of Mt Huang and the dramatic pinnacles of Zhangjiajie to the impressive Huangguoshu Falls. Complete your tour with a visit to the beautiful alpine scenery of Nine Villages Valley.This tou...
- 19 days - from £3790
News & features
Complete your Customer Satisfaction Questionnaire here!