British Citizen Passport Holders will be required to obtain a visa before entering Azerbaijan
*If you hold any other type of passport, other than British Citizen then please contact us for more information.
This page has been designed to help you complete your Azerbaijan visa application form with the correct information. If you are unsure of how to answer a certain question, then please visit our frequently asked questions.
Before completing your visa application form, please ensure you have installed the latest version of Adobe Reader.
An Azerbaijan e-visa is an electronic visa issued by the Azerbaijani Immigration department. The visa is valid for a maximum stay of up to 30 days and can only be used for single entry purposes, is only limited to certain nationalities.
All documents, including a coloured copy of your passport will need to be posted to our office in London between 8-6 weeks before departure. Please note the process to obtain your visa can take up to 4 weeks. Any documents received 6 weeks or less before departure, will incur an express fee of £60 per person.
Please read our helpful guide and information about Azerbaijan e-visas, to ensure you are applying for the correct visa or if a visa is required depending on the tour you are travelling on.
- Current nationality: Please write your nationality (e.g. British)
- Passport Type: Please circle the appropriate option
- Purpose of visit: Please write tourism
- Starting dates on e-visa validity: Please write your date of entry in to Azerbaijan
- Surname: Please write your surname as it appears in your passport
- Other names/given name(s): Please write your given name(s) as it appears in your passport
- Date of Birth: DD/MM/YYYY
- Place of birth: Please write your place of birth as it appears in your passport
- Gender: Please circle the appropriate
- Occupation: Please write your current occupation, if you are not currently working please specify (e.g. retired)
- Phone number: please write your current home phone number
- Mobile number: Please write your current mobile number
- Permanent address: Please write your full permanent address
- Email address: Please write your email address
- Passport number: Please write your passport number as it appears in your passport
- Date of Issue: Please write your passport issue date as it appears in your passport
- Date of expiry: Please write your passport expiry date as it appears in your passport
- Address in Azerbaijan: Please write...
Once you have completed your visa application form, please send all the below documents to Wendy Wu Tours no sooner than 8 weeks before departure.
- One fully completed visa application form per person
- A clear coloured copy of your passport information page
Your passport must be valid for six months from the date of your return from Azerbaijan and must contain at least 2 blank pages.
Please send all documents to the below address:Wendy Wu Tours
Ground Floor, Cottons Centre,
Cottons Lane, 47-49 Tooley Street,
London SE1 2QG
Once your e-visa have been processed and approved, Wendy Wu Tours will send your e-visa confirmation by post (this will appear on an A4 sheet of paper). You MUST take your e-visa confirmation with you when travelling.