British Citizen Passport Holders will be required to obtain a Vietnamese visa before entering the country
*If you hold any other type of passport, other than British Citizen then please contact us for more information.
This page has been designed to help you complete your Vietnam visa application form with the correct information. If you are unsure of how to answer a certain question, then please visit our frequently asked questions.
Before completing your visa application form, please ensure you have installed the latest version of Adobe Reader.
Depending on your tour arrangements and passport you hold, you may not require an e-visa for Vietnam.
An e-visa is not required if you meet the following criteria:-
- You hold a British Citizen, French, German, Italian or Spanish passport. (does not apply to those who hold British Overseas or British Subject passport)
- Your overall duration in Vietnam is 15 days or less. This is calculated from the day you arrive in Vietnam to the day you depart Vietnam.
- Travelling before 30th June 2021.
- You are only entering Vietnam once.
- If you are entering Vietnam more than once (e.g. visiting Vietnam, then on to another country and then back in to Vietnam), please call us as an E-Visa will not be valid.
- Your passport has at least six months’ validity.
Please see below our Vietnam tours which require/do not require a Vietnam visa.
- The below tours do not necessarily mean you do not need an e-visa as each client’s travel arrangements may vary.
- If you have booked extra nights before/after your tour, this may bring the overall duration over 15 days.
- If your tour is also visiting other countries, for example Cambodia or China, you will require a visa for these countries.
- If your flight departs after midnight on the 16th day, an e-visa will need to be obtained prior to travel.
|Tours that require a Vietnam Visa||Tours that do not require a Vietnam Visa|
|Indochina: The Big One||Vietnam Impressions|
|Vietnam Highlights||Vietnam at a Glance|
|Vietnam Panorama||Scenic Vietnam|
|Classical Vietnam||Vietnam Explorer|
|Vietnam Adventure||Jewels of Vietnam|
|Vietnam & Cambodia Discovery||Vibrant Vietnam|
|The Majestic Mekong||Angkor to the Bay|
|Vietnam & Cambodia Experience|
|Cambodia & Vietnam Revealed|
|Heart of Indochina|
|Grand Tour of Indochina|
|Treasures of Vietnam & China|
If your tour is listed as "you require an e-visa", you will need to complete an application form and send this to us with a coloured passport copy and one photograph.
Not all nationalities are eligible for an e-visa, please refer to the Vietnam E-Visa website to check you qualify for an e-visa before completing your application form.
If your nationality is not listed, please contact us directly as a full visa will need to be applied for.
Please ensure that your completed application form, passport copy and photographs are sent to us 8 weeks prior to your departure. It is essential that our office has received these travel documents by this time.
Once we have received your applications, passport copies and photograph, we will have these for up to 4 weeks whilst they are processed through the e-visa website.
Please note: any documents sent into us less than 6 weeks prior to departure will automatically incur a visa Express Service fee of £60 per person.
Please provide one recent photograph (no more than 6 months old).
The photograph should be in colour and meet the following requirements:
- Taken against a light background (white or off-white) so that features are distinguishable and in contrast.
- Clear and of good quality.
- Printed on normal photographic paper.
- Un-mounted, 45 mm x 35 mm in size.
- Should show full face (without glasses, sunglasses and without a hat or cap).
- The face should be in the centre of the frame.
- Taken in a professional photo booth and not printed at home.
Once you have everything, then please send all the details to us 8 weeks prior to departure by Royal Mail 1st Class to:Wendy Wu Tours
Ground Floor, Cottons Centre,
Cottons Lane, 47-49 Tooley Street,
London SE1 2QG
Please note: The visa application must be completed in black ink, in capital letters.
Please write your full name as shown in your passport.
Please circle the appropriate.
Date of birth:
Please write your nationality (e.g. British)
Please write your previous nationality if applicable
Please write your religion (e.g. Christian) or N/A if not applicable
Current Address, Telephone and Email:
Please write your full home address including post code, telephone number and email address.
Next of Kin:
Please write your emergency contact (e.g. Name, your relationship and contact number)
Travel Insurance details:
Please write your travel insurance details (e.g. Insurance provider name, policy number and emergency contact number)
Please write your passport number as it appears on your passport information page
Please write which of the following apply to yourself: Ordinary, Official or Diplomat
Date of Issue:
Please write passport issue date as it appears in your passport
Date of Expiry:
Please write passport expiry date as it appears in your passport
Place of Issue:
Please write your passport issuing authority (e.g. IPS, FCO or HMPO)