Applying for your Cambodia physical visa
We hope that you are looking forward to your trip to Cambodia with us!
It is now time to apply for your visa. Wendy Wu Tours have partnered with a visa agency called DJB Visas, who will assist in processing your visa application.
Please note: this application guide is only valid if you are entering Cambodia via boat. If you are entering Cambodia by flight, please contact us.
Please make sure you read this guide in full before completing your application. Below this information you can find a step-by-step guide on how to complete your application form.
Our processing service is only included for UK British Citizen passport holders. If you hold any other British passport (British Subject, British National Overseas) or you are a non-UK passport holder or you reside outside of the UK, you may be required to obtain your own visas at your own expense. Please contact us for more information.
- You need to complete your visa application form and sign it.
- You will need to post it along with your passport to DJB Visas via Royal Mail Special Delivery.
- DJB Visas will process your visa at the Cambodian embassy in London and post your passport back to you with the visa enclosed.
- Wendy Wu Tours will be liaising closely with DJB Visas behind the scenes and will cover the cost of the visa on your behalf.
Please post your completed and signed application form, along with your passport to DJB Visas. We strongly recommend that passports are posted using the Royal Mail Special Delivery service and we accept no responsibility for passports lost in the post.
DJB Visas Ltd,
11 Lever Street
Tel - 0207 684 6242
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Since your balance has now been paid and your tour is confirmed to depart, we recommend you start your visa application process straight away.
Current processing times are approximately 2-3 weeks, however this is dependent on the Cambodian embassy's availability and workflow so please apply as soon as you can.
- Original Valid passport – please ensure your passport has been signed and has two blank pages and is valid for at least 6 months valid from date of return.
- One fully completed and signed application form per person.
- One recent coloured passport photo to be taken within the last 6 months on a white/light plain background.
- Surname: Please write your surname as it appears in your passport
- First Name:Please write your first name(s) as they appear in your passport
- Date of Birth Please write your date of birth (dd/mm/yyyy)
- Place of birth Please write your place and country of birth as per your passport
- Gender Please tick the relevant box provided
- Birth nationality Please write your nationality at birth
- Present nationality Please write your current nationality
- Home addressPlease write your current home address (this must be a UK address)
- Home phone Please provide your home telephone number if applicable (please insert N/A if not applicable)
- Mobile phonePlease provide your mobile telephone number if applicable (please insert N/A if not applicable)
- EmailPlease provide your email address
- Present occupationPlease provide your current job title (if you do not work, please provide details i.e. retired, housewife etc.)
- Name and address of present employerPlease insert your employer name and address of your current employer (if applicable)
- Name and address of hotel/accommodation
Please insert the address below (please note this is for visa purposes only, you will receive your confirmed hotel details with your final documents)
Lotus Blanc Resort
National Road 6
Please sign and date your completed visa application for in the boxes provided.
- Please tick ‘touristic’ box
- Date of entryPlease enter your date of entry into Cambodia (dd/mm/yyy)
- Date of exitPlease enter your date of exit out of Cambodia (dd/mm/yyyy)
- Means of transport Please enter how you will be entering Cambodia (i.e. plane, boat etc.)
- Passport numberPlease enter your passport number as it appears in your passport
- Place of issuePlease type the place of issuing authority as per your passport (HMPO or IPS)
- Issue datePlease enter your passport date of issue
- Expiry datePlease enter your passport expiry date
- Date of previous visit in CambodiaPlease enter any previous visit dates to Cambodia
When you have completed and signed your form, you must attach a passport photo. The photo should be glued to the form and NOT stapled.
The photograph should be in colour and meet the following requirements:
- Taken in the last six months
- Clear and of good quality, taken against a plain light background
- Un-mounted, 45 mm x 35 mm in size
- Showing your full face (without glasses, sunglasses and without a hat or cap)
- Taken in a professional photo booth and not printed at home
- Double-check that your application form is completed clearly and in full
- Make sure that your passport photo page contains your signature (newer passports need to be physically signed)
- Make sure you have signed your application form
- Make sure you have attached a passport photo
- Make sure you have enclosed the Wendy Wu Tours Consent Form (ensuring this is at the front of all your documentation).