British Citizen Passport Holders will be required to obtain a visa before entering Tajikistan
*If you hold any other type of passport, other than British Citizen then please contact us for more information.
This page has been designed to help you complete your Tajikistan visa application form with the correct information. If you are unsure of how to answer a certain question, then please visit our frequently asked questions.
Before completing your visa application form, please ensure you have installed the latest version of Adobe Reader.
A Tajikistan e-visa is an electronic visa issued by the Tajikistan Immigration department. The visa is valid for a maximum stay of up to 30 days and can only be used for single entry purposes and is only limited to certain nationalities.
All documents, including a coloured copy of your passport will need to be posted to our office in London between 8-6 weeks before departure. Please note the process to obtain your visa can take up to 4 weeks. Any documents received 6 weeks or less before departure, will incur an express fee of £60 per person.
Please read our helpful guide and information about Tajikistan e-visas, to ensure you are applying for the correct visa or if a visa is required depending on the tour you are travelling on.
- Current nationality: Please write your nationality (e.g. British)
- First name: Please write your first name as it appears in your passport
- Middle Name: Please write your middle name as it appears in your passport (if applicable)
- Surname: Please write your surname name as it appears in your passport
- Gender: Please write your gender
- Marital status: Please circle appropriate option
- Date of Birth: DD/MM/YYYY
- City of birth: Please write your city of birth as it appears in your passport
- County of birth: Please write your county of birth
- Country of birth: Please write your country of birth
- Contact number: please write your current home/mobile phone number
- Residential address: Please write your full permanent address
- Passport number: Please write your passport number as it appears in your passport
- Date of Issue: Please write your passport issue date as it appears in your passport
- Date of expiry: Please write your passport expiry date as it appears in your passport
- Date of arrival in Tajikistan: Please write your date of entry in to Tajikistan
You will need to follow the below guide lines to ensure your photo is accepted:
- Please provide one recent colour photograph of yourself (no more than 6 months old), which has been taken in a professional photo booth.
- It should be taken against a light background, be clear and of good quality.
- Unmounted, it should be 45mm x 35mm
- It should show your full face (without glasses/hat/hair on face) and your face should be in the centre of the frame.
Please do not stick your photo to the application form - this can be left loose
Once you have completed your visa application form, please send all the below documents to Wendy Wu Tours no sooner than 8 weeks before departure.
- One fully completed visa application form per person
- A clear coloured copy of your passport information page
- A recent passport photo
Your passport must be valid for six months from the date of your return from Tajikistan and must contain at least 2 blank pages.
Please send all documents to the below address:Wendy Wu Tours
Ground Floor, Cottons Centre,
Cottons Lane, 47-49 Tooley Street,
London SE1 2QG
Once your e-visa have been processed and approved, Wendy Wu Tours will send your e-visa confirmation by post (this will appear on an A4 sheet of paper). You MUST take your e-visa confirmation with you when travelling.